Welcome!

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Books

I am writing two personalized childrens books for two of my nephews. I couldn't find one I liked on line, so I decided I was going to write my own. I have one story finished and am working on illustrating the second page. The second story is in the editing process (did I mention I was my own editor too?) and I'm making some changes to the whole story itself, but they're good changes. I'm really enjoying writing these stories, however, I don't know if I can have them done by Christmas. I am a slow artist and I have many pages to draw out and color. But I'm determined to finish this, and as long as I work hard on this it will happen. Even if the only people who read these stories are my nephews and sisters, that's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment