Welcome!

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clarification

Let me clarify for you what I mean by taking my life back and renewing the passion I once had. I used to love to do things and figure things out. If I wanted to do it, I didn't tilt my head and say dreamily "oh that would be fun if I could do that..." NO! I said "That's going to be fun!" and I did it! So, I'm going to do fun things and go fun places, but I'm also going to do things that have to get done and take responsibility...for example, no one's going to straighten our finances but us. We aren't too far off the path, but a little correction and we'll be fine. I want to save money, I want to go on vacations, I want to buy new clothes for my new hot body when I've lost the weight I've already begun to drop! These can only be accomplished through money, and not by using our house payment! Next year is my 15 year anniversary and I've never been on a real vacation with my husband. We are going to an island, and I'm going to buy a beautiful wedding dress that makes me happy, and we are going to renew our vows. I will no longer be the person who talks about what has to be done, what I'd like to do, or where I'd like to go. I will be the person who talks about what I've accomplished, what I have done, and where I have been! The only person preventing this is me! He-man actually said it best..."I have the power!" (heh-heh, I love he-man, used to watch it all the time). Now that that's off my chest, it's time to pick up my babes. I have 3 fabulous children that make my life phenomenal, and I couldn't live without them. I've been cleaning all day, I feel fantastic and great about it, and today is my 14th anniversary so we're doing a movie tonight..."The Expendables," I heard it's great...only one way to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment