Welcome!

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 23, 2010

BRING IT ON!

So I'm sitting there thinking back and I realize I have lost something along the way. I've lost my drive and my ambition. I've lost my passion for life. I'm 35, 85lbs overweight, and I don't do anything because we have no money. At least, that's my excuse. Who's fault is that? It was at that moment I decided I was taking back the passion I let others talk me out of. I'm taking my life back! When I am sitting on my front porch of my dream home with hubby and we look back, we're going to have some kick-ass memories to share! So let this be the starting point of my journey to a new me. First step: get healthy. I'm almost 20lbs down from original starting point, and I'm feeling fabulous about it! I have a house to make beautiful, a wardrobe to build, children to teach the beauty and wonder of life to, and a life to fill with memories and experiences...BRING IT ON! I'm more than ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment