Welcome!

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, December 25, 2010

January

Merry Christmas!! I hope you are enjoying your holiday season as much as I am!

New Year's Day is only a week away, and I have been thinking all month long about what I'm going to do in January that I've never done before. I was all excited thinking I would take my kids down hill skiing, since I have never done that before, but I have to strengthen my knee first...dr's orders. Oh well, maybe February.  

For the month of January, I decided to take it easy due to financial and physical restrictions. I love to cook. I have three children who love food, and I have in the past found myself relying on the most common staples in our home. This week, I have decided to make one new dish I have never cooked before each week. It doesn't have to be fancy or even take all day. It only has to be new to us. Now, to look up some recipes on my favorite allrecipes.com and see what I can find! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment