Welcome!

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 4, 2010

I dropped my baby's worth in weght!

My little man weighs 23lbs, and that is exactly what I have lost! I have never lost this much in my life, and it's the most wonderful feeling ever! 

I have worked hard to get here, and I have no intention of ever gaining it back again! I sweated, limped, moaned and groaned, ached, swore, and all the fun stuff that goes with it! It's awesome! 

Yes, I have lost 23lbs, but what's even better is I earned that loss, I worked hard to get here, and I'll continue to work hard to get to my next goal, and the one after that, and when I reach my goal, I will work hard to maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment